pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] pleurothallid-l alive?

  • From: Chad Sarles <wsarles@yahoo.com>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] pleurothallid-l alive?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:39:37 -0800 (PST)

Just checking to see if pleurothallid-l is still alive
and kicking...

To make this on topic: I am getting ready to mother
flask some draculas. This will be my first attempt at
pleurothallids, however. I usually use P668 for my
flasking media, and it does fine. My question is: I
have heard of people adding 10% coconut water into
their P668 for pleurothallids. Anyone try it
with/without coconut water? Is it worth the effort?
Also, is coconut milk in a can the same as coconut
water?

Thanks,
Chad

PS - First post, BTW. Long time listener, first time
poster :-)