pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Foggers

  • From: Jeanne Schudel <jschudel@bellsouth.net>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Foggers
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 14:27:42 -0500

Dear Linda,
Humidity cn be controlled by regulating the amount of frsh air entering the case. Of course, if the sun shines on the acquarium you have to keep it open to get rid of the heat.
George

Linda Sedlacek wrote:

I haven’t heard any correspondence on here since Christmas, so I hope people are still out there.

I have a question.I grow my pleurothallids in a converted 55 gallon aquarium, and my humidity has been varying dramatically. It ranges from 75-55%, and it’s starting to stress out my Octomeria.I have gravel on the bottom and I try to keep water present among the gravel. I also have some containers with water in them.There is a fan to allow air flow as well.I was thinking about adding a fogger to help increase the temperature.Does anyone have any opinions on this move or any suggestions for a fogger?

Linda

TallahasseeFL