pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Foggers

  • From: "Colleen" <colleenbevans@wowway.com>
  • To: <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Foggers
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 15:33:30 -0500

ps...just go to a fish store and buy the pump with a air tube that divides into twoleads to hook to the stones...if your tank is small...you will only need one stone and may need it to shut off at night if humidity gets too high. I have 2 fans blowing...I found the fogger to be very messy...they splash water and the plants closest to the fog stay wet whenever the fogger is on.
Colleen