pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Foggers

  • From: "Linda Sedlacek" <lmg6534@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
  • To: <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Foggers
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 12:43:42 -0500

I haven’t heard any correspondence on here since Christmas, so I hope people are still out there.

I have a question.  I grow my pleurothallids in a converted 55 gallon aquarium, and my humidity has been varying dramatically.  It ranges from 75-55%, and it’s starting to stress out my Octomeria.  I have gravel on the bottom and I try to keep water present among the gravel.  I also have some containers with water in them.  There is a fan to allow air flow as well.  I was thinking about adding a fogger to help increase the temperature.  Does anyone have any opinions on this move or any suggestions for a fogger?

Linda

Tallahassee, FL