person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Land For Beehives

  • From: Whitney Barnes <spud1296 AT charter.net>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT mailman1.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] Land For Beehives
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 18:13:43 -0400

Jamie Lodor contacted the PCBA Facebook page to see if she can find someone
who would like to keep bees at her house. Here is what she said:

Hi I'm Jamie ☺
I have always wondered if beekeepers ever need extra land to put hives on. I
have almost 2 acres here in person county and I would like to know if y'all
would like to put some hives on our property to help the bee population in
our neighborhood. We are off of Hurdle Mills Rd. In Flat River Plantation.
Right before Roxboro. I don't know how the whole process works with it.... I
don't know if some land owners charge rent to put hives up..... but I most
certainly won't.... I just want to help save the bees 😍☺

Her # is 336-504-5377. If you would like to take her up on this, please
call her directly but also let me know so I know someone is going to respond
to her.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

  • [PCBA] Land For Beehives, Whitney Barnes, 05/20/2017