person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Honey Extraction Workshop

  • From: Robert Brauer <rwbrauer AT gmail.com>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Honey Extraction Workshop
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 13:09:03 -0400

Dear Members.

Our Honey Extraction Workshop will be held on Saturday June, 17th beginning at 11 am.  All are welcome to attend even if you don't have honey this year.  Please bring a lunch dish to share. I will bring cups, plates, utensils and ice tea.  We will eat lunch around 11:30 and then get going on extracting some honey!

Tom and Linda Savage have agreed to host the event this year at their screened pavilion (Thanks Tom and Linda!!) Their address is:

609 Whitmore Road
Hurdle Mills, NC
27541

Hope to see you there!

    Bob

  • [PCBA] Honey Extraction Workshop, Robert Brauer, 05/17/2017