person_county_beekeepers_association - Re: [PCBA] May PCBA Meeting Reminder

  • From: Kim Buchanan <kimcbuchanan AT gmail.com>
  • To: Robert Brauer <rwbrauer AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PCBA] May PCBA Meeting Reminder
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 14:14:24 -0400

Hello all!

I have a hive that has NO brood - capped or not, and no queen. We last checked them April 16, and hoped they would have created a queen, but there is no evidence that they have. (Don't see any queen cells). Does anyone have a queen for sale? If so, and you can bring it to the meeting tonight, I would love to buy her from you.

Thanks!

Kim