person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] May PCBA Meeting Reminder

  • From: Robert Brauer <rwbrauer AT gmail.com>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] May PCBA Meeting Reminder
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 08:16:32 -0400

Greetings all.

Our regular May meeting is next Thursday (5/18) at 7PM.  Randall Austin will be our special guest speaker to present Know Thy Enemy about the number one threat to the health and future of our honeybees!  Please don't miss this important presentation.

I will not be able to attend the meeting due to an unavoidable scheduling conflict so Jamie Latimer will chair the meeting in my absence.

Thanks, Bob