permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Third Ethic

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: João Pedro Moreira Gonçalves <joaovox@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Third Ethic
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 15:48:55 +0100

“Limits to population and consumption”

Is not at the same level of abstraction as those 2 ethics: earth and people
care.

My ancestors invested in building terraces as "return the surplus",
is my interpretation.

Limits to population and consumption would be too specific domains of
choice as "self-care"?
Care to grow your relationship with your soul and spirit?
Earth, community and self-care as the 3 ethics?