permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Agroforestry Versus Permaculture: Which Approach to Use for a Community Food Forest | Chelsea Green Publishing

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Agroforestry Versus Permaculture: Which Approach to Use for a Community Food Forest | Chelsea Green Publishing
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 17:12:22 +1200

Thanks LL...that pyramid sewage facility was far to efficient. It didn't
make engineers or chemical companies any money. The facility was in Pitesti
a city in Romania. It was designed and built by a faculty of the university
and per usual they measured every element including financial efficiency
proving it was 17,000% more efficient than any other system in the world.
Sewage is a gold chip investment by engineers who now control every
municipal facility in the world. It is now moth balled, a skeleton. Steve

Kia ora Ehoa

*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*

Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology via Ecological Agriculture..​

*Skype: tipenemanawaPhone: +64 220 75 62 11*

The Permaculture International College
https://permacultureeducation.com/
https://permaculturecollege.academia.edu/SteveHart