permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Co-opertaive models..more please

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: Carlos Louge <carlos.louge@yahoo.com.ar>
  • Cc: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Tierra Martinez <institutonaluum@gmail.com>, europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>, russ grayson <russgrayson@gmail.com>, Ted Trainer <F.Trainer@unsw.edu.au>, margarethe holzer <holzer.margarethe@aon.at>, Rocaorganics <rocaorganics@gmail.com>, Freddy Halbrich <fhalbrich@gmail.com>, Daniel Panaro <aditardo@yahoo.com>, Dario Berraud <rberraud@consensusgroup.net>, Nicolás Fedor Sulcic <nsulcic@gmail.com>, Daniel Guisande <guisanded@gmail.com>, Hector Castiello <hectorcastiello@yahoo.es>, HÉCTOR LUIS GIULIANO <giulianohlg@hotmail.com>, Hector Sandler <hsandler29@gmail.com>, Héctor Klurfan <hdklurfan@gmail.com>, LUIS PEES LABORY <luispees@gmail.com>, Miguel Angel Espeche Gil <maeg32@hotmail.com>, Guillermo Ariza <guillermo.ariza@gmail.com>, Gustavo Poggi <gpoggi01@gmail.com>, Franco Macchi <franco@jmacchi.com.ar>, Natalio Francavilla <francavillanatalio@hotmail.com>, Fundación Ionkos <fundacionionkos@gmail.com>, Fundacion La Choza <fundacionlachoza@infovia.com.ar>, Mariano Cernadas <mariano@nuestratierraweb.com.ar>, Martin de Gans <martindegans@hotmail.com>, John Vincks - El Rincón <rincon@calamuchitanet.com.ar>, Fernando Travi <fernandotravi@gmail.com>, LolitaSala Tradutora <lolita.tradutora@gmail.com>, Pedro Galeazzi <pgaleazzi@darwin.edu.ar>, Claudio Accurzo <jclaudeacc@cponline.org.ar>, Enrique Jorge <eesposit@jus.gov.ar>, Barros Alejandro <alejandro_barros@yahoo.com>, Cristina Torres <cristinatorres1960@yahoo.com>, Cristobal Navarro <navarromarshall@yahoo.com>, Marie Benedini <mariebenedini@hotmail.com>, Mariano Kasanetz <mkasanetz@yahoo.com>, Ionkos Com Info <info@ionkos.com.ar>, Rodrigo López <lopezsur@yahoo.com.ar>, Dave Telma <telmadave@yahoo.de>, Betina Friedrich <kindbetina@gmail.com>, "Osvaldo R.Capmany" <capmanyo@yahoo.com>, JUAN JOSE ARAUJO CRIADO <juanjosearau@yahoo.com.ar>, Mapo Org Info <info@mapo.org.ar>, Graciela Ortiz <graciela_ceschin@yahoo.com.ar>, Meszaros Roberto <roysilmesz@arnet.com.ar>, CONESA EDUARDO <eduardo4conesa@gmail.com>, Domingo Jose Mazza <dmazza@speedy.com.ar>, Lisandro Cura <curarq@yahoo.com.ar>, Daniel Deu <danieldeup@gmail.com>, Vicente Costa <vicentecosta1963@gmail.com>, Sergio Pereira <sergiopvitale@arnet.com.ar>, Agustín Marqués <m.agustin@fibertel.com.ar>, Rodolfo Tarraubella <rodolfo@tarraubella.com>, RODRIGO ACCURSO <presentesa@yahoo.com.ar>, Juan Valerdi <juanvalerdi2004@yahoo.com.ar>, Adela Plasencia <adelaplasencia@gmail.com>, Roberto Bonini <losbonini@hotmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Co-opertaive models..more please
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 17:14:33 +0100

Thanks Carlos

Yes there is a revolution happening and we are all in the middle of it. The
big question is what can we do within the global Permaculture network to
evolve it in directions that support best principles. Here is a little more
detail on a subject we need to grasp that sits within this whole revolution

http://www.resilience.org/stories/2018-01-26/co-op-coin-ico-look-like/

I need to book my tickets early for IPC14 before all tickets are sold.

Warm regards Steve Hart