permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Co-opertaive models..more please

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Tierra Martinez <institutonaluum@gmail.com>, Carlos Louge <carlos.louge@yahoo.com.ar>, europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>, Margarethe Holzer <holzer.margarethe@aon.at>, russ grayson <russgrayson@gmail.com>, F.Trainer@unsw.edu.au
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Co-opertaive models..more please
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 12:18:45 +0100

Yes LL..totally agree on all counts.

http://www.resilience.org/stories/2018-01-17/the-

I have copied Tierra and Carlos in for them to hopefully respond with more
examples. Tierra from what I understand but have not heard any official
statement is hosting IPC14 in Argentina. Perhaps this subject will be at
the forefront of IPC14 for Argentina has many models to be proud of which
needs to celebrate to the world. Carlos has lead this campaign in Argentina
for some time and has a team working with him. Perhaps Ted Trainer in his
retirement will now research the many models worldwide that we need to
emulate.

Russ do you know more of what TT is up to ?

Margarethe..has there been an official announcement on IPC14 ?

Warm regards Steve Hart