permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Idiots with their hands in the cookie jar | Trump officially nominates climate-denying conservative talk radio host as USDA’s top scientist

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Idiots with their hands in the cookie jar | Trump officially nominates climate-denying conservative talk radio host as USDA’s top scientist
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 14:36:52 +1200

LL..are you affirming with me that the whole charade is one big joke that
we all need to wake up to ? But I'm afraid wake up most will not. Steve

On 22 July 2017 at 10:45, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com> wrote:

> Idiots with their hands in the cookie jar | Trump officially nominates
> climate-denying conservative talk radio host as USDA’s top scientist
> This is just for you Steve.
>
> Trump officially nominates climate-denying conservative talk radio host as
> USDA’s top scientist
> https://thinkprogress.org/sam-clovis-officially-nominated-
> still-not-a-scientist-d47be4ffb1a8

Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: