permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Looking for Good Permaculture Farms and Projects in Panama and Costa Rica

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: christopher nesbitt <christopher.nesbitt@mmrfbz.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Looking for Good Permaculture Farms and Projects in Panama and Costa Rica
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 20:06:45 -0600

Hi Alan,

I have never been to this place, but I have had students who went to Rancho
Matatal, and had a great time. They seem very well organized, and have
great green building skills. In Costa Rica.

Bocas del Toro in Panama had a permaculture project, but i have not heard
of it in a whie and forgot the name of the place

Punta Mono is another place that is well known for its fruit selection, on
the Atlantic side of Costa Rica.

Good luck!

Christopher

Christopher Nesbitt