permaculture - [permaculture] Looking for Good Permaculture Farms and Projects in Panama and Costa Rica

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Alan Enzo <ecoenzo@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Looking for Good Permaculture Farms and Projects in Panama and Costa Rica
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 10:10:43 -0600

Dear fellow designers and like-minded folks,

We have a couple of students that are planning travel to Panama and Costa
Rica, and we would like to direct them to some high-quality Permaculture
farms and/or projects where they can get some good hands-on experience.

Please reply with some links or contact details if you know of any.

Thank you!
--
Alan Enzo, Ph.D.
Permaculture Education Center