permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Looking for Good Permaculture Farms and Projects in Panama and Costa Rica

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "P. Jeremy Baker" <childscrick@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Looking for Good Permaculture Farms and Projects in Panama and Costa Rica
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 19:14:19 -0500

Hi, how you faring there in Nashville? The Ph.D. Title is very impressive.
Seriously with a shade of sarcasm. I've been in the field getting experience
and inflicting good deeds going on 50 years now. No titles, yet. Ever since
as an infant and crawled through the hedgerow in Africa and grocked into
observationland.
The hairs on the back of my neck raise up when I hear subjective terms like
"high quality" and "good". However, I lend my moral support with the benefit
of the doubt. Best wishes and health to your efforts. Lecture over lol. Thank
you for your time and consideration.
P. Jeremy Baker.