permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: (no subject)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: (no subject)
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 19:12:57 -0400

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 6:48 PM, Linda Ray <lindaray@att.net> wrote:

> Wow Larry, what a great document! Thank you for posting it! It is an
> inspiration to read, and came at the perfect time, at least for me..If
> every home had a kitchen garden, even if only a few containers on the
> porch, we'd all be so much better off..

See the next one I just posted with a collection of tributes.

Yes, that is the way forward, everyone pulling their own weight and helping
those with extra "pounds"(baggage) do so also.

""“We are true time scouts finding places now for what will be needed
then.”""

“True change is to so change things that it seems natural to everybody but
no-one knows who thought of it.”
And:
“Our best will not be our children’s best.”

Trump mentioned in the debate last night the 400lb hacker sitting on his
bed cracking websites - he could have said that he would be better off
running an urban permaculture farm. He also said that nuclear war was a
more serious threat to humnity than climate change. I wish he had not said
that. He should know better. Well, politicians are still out there
embellishing the memory of Bob Dole by saying that cigarette smoking does
not cause lung cancer. Go figure.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com