permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Russians in this PC list. Are there any and if not, why not?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Russians in this PC list. Are there any and if not, why not?
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 05:34:53 -0400

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 5:19 AM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Bring them all here and get them subscribed and roll on.
>

>> On 21 July 2016 at 20:15, Pavlo Ardanov <pavlo.ardanov@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Dear Steve,
>> >
>> > I have invited them today to join EuPN along with Belarus, Moldova,
>> > Georgia, Armenia, Hungary and Bulgaria. But as I remember, about one
>> year
>> > ago somebody (Sandra?) has collected the contacts of the European
>> > permaculture organizations. Can we identify this person and this list
>> and
>> > use these contacts?
>>

> If he will supply me with a list of email addresses for people in the EU
> PC irganizations I will
> manually subscribe them all to this list.

Hey now, could we pursuade Nadia Savchenko to join us here. How cool would
that be.
She is a member of parliament. Maybe she would see the common sense in
forming a
department of permaculture within the government's ag division and provide
outreach for PC organizations throughout Ukraine.
They will need permaculture to stabilize their Black Earth farmlsnd.
LL
--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com