permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Rude Admin

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Rude Admin
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 11:27:01 -0500

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 10:09 AM, Ron McCorkle <ron@urbiculture.org> wrote:

> What a rude way to treat people on this ListServ. This is not our problem,
> it is happening to at least several people. I¹ve subscribed for years and
> have not changed my ³digest format².

Rude subscribers too, a few of them, like you. I don't have to take my time
managing this list and put up
with insufferable whining and bitching at me as a value added gift.

> It seems to me that you may be a little tech unsavy and want to place blame
> on the users. That don¹t work. Fix the problem, get someone who can, or
> apologize for not knowing what you¹re talking about.

Of course I am plenty tech unsavvy but anyone can run lists like this, no
real tech knowledge required.
I never placed blame for the digest problem on anyone but me. I suggested
that those with issues make
sure their own email was working right. I have fixed the digest problem and
explained what I did to accomplish
that in detail and asked for feedback to fine tune it. I owe noone any
apology especially those who did not send their complaints directly to me
in private email instead of publicly to the list.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com