permaculture - Re: [permaculture] On the listserv

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Loren Luyendyk" <loren@sborganics.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] On the listserv
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 11:51:30 -0800 (PST)

I second that. My email is flooded daily with the listserve emails and I
can't manage even reading them all. If this isn't fixed I will have to
unsubscribe too.

Loren Luyendyk
(805)-452-8249
Accredited Permaculture Teacher, PRI-AUS
ISA Certified Arborist WE-7805A
[ www.sborganics.com ]( http://www.sborganics.com/ )
[ www.permacultureintl.com ]( http://www.permacultureintl.com/ )

"you can't help others unless you're happy, and you can't be happy until you
help others.... and by helping the earth you do both" -me