permaculture - Re: [permaculture] On the listserv

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] On the listserv
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 18:50:56 -0500

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 6:36 PM, Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Lawrence, I'm getting emails for every single post again. It's too much to
> handle. If this issue can't be fixed, I'll need to unsubscribe. I suspect
> the same thing is occurring for others (is it anyone?), maybe for some who
> are asking to unsubscribe, please fix permanently! Daily digest is the only
> way I can be on this list, but I haven't gotten one of those in a long
> while.
>
> I liked it when the blogspot mirror site was working too.
>
> Thank you,
> Jason

I reset you to digest. The digest settings are tricky, i.e. criteria for
when digest is sent. I can make it work right and will look into it.
There are very few posts to the list so I can't imagine why you need digest
mode. If you unsubscribe you will be completely disconnected from the list.
The list message archives and the blogs and group are all now private and
will stay that way indefinitely. I prefer open and public and Google
searchable but that will have to come later. Let me know if you have any
problems with digest delivery. Let me know first before unsubscribing so I
can try to fix the configuration.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com