permaculture - Re: [permaculture] American Permaculture Association Standards Board?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] American Permaculture Association Standards Board?
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 17:56:38 +1200

Ahhh just read the entire thread...seems like a guy with energy ? Is any of
it positive ?...seems there might be a small bus load of these people who
could evolve some great interactive discussion. Perhaps they all need to be
identified. Perhaps when the international structure evolves we could
consider a Permaculture Court ? Maybe form another lynching mob. Or create
our own set of standards. Perhaps the next Nth American Conference could
fix it on their agenda ? When and where is it Skeeta ? Koreen ? Seems like
a handful of Nth americans that need to come into this conversation.

Does he call himself the new heir or prince ? Or is he competing for such
titles.

Look fwd to thoughts and ideas, preferably constructive. What danger does
he present ? How fraudulent is any of his activities. What dishonesties has
he committed ?

Steve Hart