permaculture - [permaculture] Cob workshop this Saturday

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: Permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Los Angeles Permaculture Guild <lapg@arashi.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Cob workshop this Saturday
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 07:50:05 -0700

* Saturday
at 10:00am - 5:00pm
2 days from now · 83°F / 64°F Partly Cloudy
*
545 Solano Ave. Los Angeles
Join us this Saturday on the start of a beautiful project in a beautiful
setting. What's better than a bunch of people learning and creating together?
We'll learn the basics of cob. he reason to learn cob is because you can
build you own seating,a tiny house, wall, sculpture or fogon. A fog on is a
block away to see the ultimate cooker I just finished. We'll learn where to
find and apply the materials to last a lifetime. Fees only $10 for this first
session. Bring drinks and lunch.

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.

  • [permaculture] Cob workshop this Saturday, Ray Cirino, 08/07/2014