permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture playing cards arrived today!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture playing cards arrived today!
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:33:37 -0500

Bob:

I finally got around to having a serious look at your magnificent Magnum
Opus at iPermie. This is
a real world class creation. I will buy a copy for myself today. We all owe
you one for writing it.

I saw this at the beginning:

"The World will be saved by Beauty! (Dostoevsky)"

I'll suggest this also from Alan Chadwick, from the era of groundbreaking
work he did
decades ago promoting French biointensive raised bed double dug food gardens
(my primary focus in agriculture and permaculture, soil quality and food
harvests of maximum nutritional quality):

Allen Chadwick said, "We need to create the beauty and the quality first.
The quantity will follow."

You might be interested in Lion Kuntz's writings:
https://sites.google.com/site/biointensivefarming/
lionkuntz-plenty-1.rar<https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxiaW9pbnRlbnNpdmVmYXJtaW5nfGd4OjFkMzVkNjI5NTM0ODcyNw>
(10001k)
Mar 28, 2013, 11:00 AM