permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture playing cards arrived today!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture playing cards arrived today!
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 17:52:02 -0500

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 4:06 PM, Steve Hart
<stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Bob...et al...great to hear of learning resources developing like
> this. IMO so much needed. Who designed and created these cards ? Is
> there any way to view them ?...simply ? ..Steve Hart

Created and "marketed" by the fellow who ripped John d'H off for $80
through slick manipulation at his crowdfunding site
and lame excuses for not simply cutting John a check and mailing it to him.
John made an honest mistake and ended up getting nothing for his $80,
worse yet John also would up contributing (unwillingly) to his private
"cause" (get a bunch of people to send him money so he can buy a piece of
land to live on).

Wake up Steve.