permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture playing cards arrived today!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture playing cards arrived today!
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 08:19:06 -0600

Here is a link to the first 3 sections of my ebook on urban permaculture. Section 0 has a chapter, 00221, on Principles, which looks at the lists of 4 Permaculture "fathers" -- Scott Pittman, Dan Hemenway, David Holmgren, and Bill Mollison. The preceding chapter, 00211, is on ethics which gives the foundation for the principles.

http://www.ipermie.net/ipermiesample.pdf

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
http://www.ipermie.net Permaculture your urban lifestyle & protect yourself
from the four horsemen of the modern apocalypse: peak oil, climate instability,
economic irrationality, and political criminality