permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Atomic Goal - 800 Years of Power From Waste -NYTimes.com

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Atomic Goal - 800 Years of Power From Waste -NYTimes.com
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 20:42:06 -0400

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 6:26 PM, Koreen Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com> wrote:

> These guys will always bark up the tree that will allow them to try to
> create monopolies. A real energy solution will enable us all to have our
> source of energy in our back yard, or our neighborhood.
>
> Koreen Brennan

We have covered this many times in the past in this list and it is always
interesting to read. It would be good if someone would post state of the
art information on available off grid power generation equipment for
homeowners and communities (small or large, 2 houses or twenty), solar
thermal, solar photovoltaic, wind, energy efficient architecture, other
innovative new developments.

LL