permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Under Siege (Formerly: Trojan Horses and Permaculture)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: loren luyendyk <loren@sborganics.com>
  • To: Permaculture Listserve <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Under Siege (Formerly: Trojan Horses and Permaculture)
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 21:35:14 +0000

May I suggest spending more time being productive instead of manure
slinging....? Why spend so much time being ostensibly jealous of others'
successes, even if they don't fit into your box of acceptability?

One thing we all know is that resilience is accomplished with diversity- and
permaculture has an abundance of diversity, of opinions, tactics, etc. In
the end it is all directed at the same goal- regenerative and sensible design
(while there may be many hidden agendas based on scarcity or ego, just read
between the lines to get the good stuff). Furthermore our "network" is full
of edge dwellers and, for lack of a better word, freaks. Accept it as part
of the beauty of the movement.

There is an old adage- "when you point the finger at me, there are 4 more
pointing back at you."

Loren Luyendyk
(805)-452-8249
Accredited Permaculture Teacher, PRI-AUS
ISA Certified Arborist WE-7805A
www.sborganics.com
www.surferswithoutborders.org
www.globalpermaculture.com