permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Ho' lotta hype...Top Secret Water

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Ho' lotta hype...Top Secret Water
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 03:30:24 -0400

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 1:10 AM, Steve Hart
<stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>wrote:

> both for our benefit. Glen Atkinson taught us that ( www.bdmax.co.nz)...it
> gets deep er and deeper but its not really top secret ...its working with
> nature not against it...but one of our principles

Do you like fascist pigs? Glen Atkinson is a wolf in sheep's clothing, no
more a biodynamicist or
natural agronomist than your typical teaparty extremist; he is a fascist
pig. Sorry about that.
I found out one evening when in conversation with him on Facebook. The
subject was the trial of one of Pinochet's
thug generals or some other fascist nonentty. I can reconstruct our
conversation fairly accurately. I couldn't believe
what he was saying. If he were in Argentina at the time of the dirty war he
would have taken the wrong side when
the hippies, leftist activists and other alternative intellectuals were
facing genocide. If he had not become actively involved he would have
supported what they were doing. This is why I have little respect for most
of the biodynamics movement. There are shining
lights like Hugh Lovel and Jean Paul Courtens and many of the Europeans.
Permaculture is just as deep a discipline,
probably deeper, and I think that will become obvious as time passes.

So, maybe take a closer look at that fellow and what he speaks with his
forked tongue.