permaculture - [permaculture] Secret funding for climate change denial

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Dieter Brand <diebrand@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Secret funding for climate change denial
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 12:31:41 -0800 (PST)

Here is a current article in the UK daily Guardian showing how funding of
nearly 120 MUSD has been channeled to more than 100 groups and think tank
that are active in climate change denial:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2013/feb/14/funding-climate-change-denial-thinktanks-network

I guess folks in the US are used to that sort of story. Still, I find it
shocking.

Dieter

  • [permaculture] Secret funding for climate change denial, Dieter Brand, 02/14/2013