permaculture - [permaculture] Welcome to Victory Seeds - Rare, Open-pollinated & Heirloom Garden Seeds

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: Seed Keepers <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Welcome to Victory Seeds - Rare, Open-pollinated & Heirloom Garden Seeds
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 10:07:34 -0500

Welcome to Victory Seeds - Rare, Open-pollinated & Heirloom Garden Seeds
http://www.victoryseeds.com/

"Victory Seed Company is a small, family owned and operated organization
that works to preserve plant varieties by locating, growing, documenting
and offering heirloom and rare open-pollinated seeds to home gardeners. We
grow seeds on our farm <http://www.duntonfarms.com> and help to support
other seed farmers by purchasing from our network of growers.

Keeping focused on our original charter of working to preserve heirloom
(heritage) seeds <http://www.victoryseeds.com/main_vegies.html> as
well as horticultural
history <http://www.saveseeds.org>, we look forward to expanding our
efforts and offerings to home gardeners in the years to come. Our heirloom
seed <http://www.victoryseeds.com/main_vegies.html> variety preservation
work is supported by sales
<http://www.victoryseeds.com/main_vegies.html>from this web site as
well as from private donations.

Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family and for
financially supporting our work through your orders. We hope that you have
a great gardening season and look forward to being of service to you in the
future!"

  • [permaculture] Welcome to Victory Seeds - Rare, Open-pollinated & Heirloom Garden Seeds, Lawrence London, 02/14/2013