permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Roundup, Glyphosate for newbies

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Robyn Francis <robyn@permaculture.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Roundup, Glyphosate for newbies
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 14:26:25 +1100

Hi Peter
I have a good friend who's been working in Bush regen with Envite for 15
years, now debilitated with a litany of health problems and leukaemia which
he and his doctors attribute to Roundup exposure and accidents, though it
can't be definitively proven. Another friend who worked in mainstream
horticulture involving regular Roundup use was using a leaky backpack sprayer
which saturated his clothing and skin resulting in serious illness, skin
conditions and liver damage which has made it virtually impossible to do any
full-time work for the past 5 years. Another colleague who started using
Roundup in Bushregen a few years ago after completing CLM Cert III has now
stopped using it because he's meeting so many people with health problems
arising from Roundup exposure.
While the above is anecdotal, it's really worth checking out Dr Huber's
research on Roundup and glyphosate
Robyn
Roundup : Glyphosate - FDN! Interview with Dr. Huber.mp4 ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed9b-JIAa1Q

http://gmwatch.org/component/content/article/13021

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/01/15/dr-don-huber-interview-part-2.aspx