permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Nanotech

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Nanotech
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:29:00 -0000

Science now knows that less than 10% of all our brain activity takes place in the neo-cortex where consciousness lives. 90 % of brain activity is in other areas, our reptilian brain parts, where the sub-conscious lives. Any tale that forgets about the sub-conscious misses a big part of what is going on imo.
john

Along the lines of physics as it relates to life/consciousness I just finished a great little book "Stalking The Wild Pendulum" on the mechanics of consciousness by Itzhak Bentov published by Bantam Books. It's is an easy read for those not well greased with a degree in physics yet it is well grounded in science.
Steven