permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Nanotech

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Frances and David" <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Nanotech
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 15:20:26 -0800

thanks for this, John!

-----Original Message----- From: John D'hondt
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 2:45 PM
To: permaculture

We wear wellies a lot here in Ireland. We have kept socks completely smell
free by putting a 5-10 layer strip of old newspaper down at the bottom. I'm
thinking of patenting this :)

We had a very strange phenomenon here today. All of a sudden around noon the
sky turned a watery, pale blue and a big white/yellow disc became visible to
the South emitting light! It hung there for almost 3 hours!
John

http://www.orionmagazine.org/index.php/articles/article/7278

Of course, humans can't cooperate and deal with actual bacteria that handles
other bacteria. They have to make something artificial that they don't
understand and then release it into the environment. I continue to try to
understand this perverse need to do broad scale experiments that could
affect any and all life forms, so that our socks don't smell as much!

Koreen Brennan

www.growpermaculture.com
www.facebook.com/growpermaculturenow
www.meetup.com/sustainable-urban-agriculture-coalition