permaculture - [permaculture] renewable energy

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cory Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: Koreen Brennan <koreenbrennan@gmail.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] renewable energy
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 05:28:40 -0800 (PST)

Some data on solar improvements. Have no idea what the life cycle analysis is
on these approaches - lots of chemicals involved that I'm not familiar with.
I can't help but think about where we would be going with research if the
playing field were truly leveled. We would have a lot more choices, as
individuals, that is for sure.

http://www.renewableenergyworld.com/rea/news/article/2013/01/award-winning-pv-cell-pushes-efficiency-higher?cmpid=WNL-Friday-January4-2013

http://www.renewableenergyworld.com/rea/news/article/2013/01/concentrated-solar-power-next-generation-technologies-poised-to-ramp-up-utility-scale-production?cmpid=WNL-Friday-January4-2013

Here's an article that explains some of the disparities between the subsidies
that oil gets and what renewable energies are offered (toward the end of the
article)

http://www.renewableenergyworld.com/rea/news/article/2013/01/2013-geothermal-last-minute-ptc-revision-sparks-a-new-hope?cmpid=WNL-Friday-January4-2013

Koreen Brennan

www.growpermaculture.com