permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Heirloom Seed Sources

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Frances and David" <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Heirloom Seed Sources
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 11:07:34 -0800

With conditions (takeovers, buy outs, sell offs, what have you... oh, and of course, new sources, too!) being what they are, continuous grooming of seed lists is tres importante!
Thanks for this update and any additional ones that anyone anywhere might have...
We must, like a network of bees, let each other know where the nectar lies!
Updated and current. Not a static world here at all!

-----Original Message----- From: Jason Gerhardt