permaculture - [permaculture] One week left to support permaculture research.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: rafter sass ferguson <liberationecology@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@openpermaculture.org>, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, NE PC Listserv <northeasternpermaculture@lists.riseup.net>, permaculture_uk@yahoogroups.co.uk
  • Subject: [permaculture] One week left to support permaculture research.
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 20:13:14 -0600

There has never been a systematic evaluation of permaculture as an approach
to farming.
I'm working to change that.

Find the project here: http://rkthb.co/11800

The funding campaign will close on December 14.
We've made our mark, and the project WILL happen.

All incoming funds support the inclusion of more farms in the project,
toward the ultimate
goal and full sample of 50 farms. Help me synthesize a more complete
picture of what's
happening on the ground, so that we can all learn from the ingenuity and
experience of
more permaculture farmers.

Please forward this email to any interested parties.
Thank you so much for your support.

Warm regards,
Rafter

--
Rafter Sass Ferguson, MS
Doctoral Student | Crop Sciences Department

  • [permaculture] One week left to support permaculture research., rafter sass ferguson, 12/06/2012