permaculture - [permaculture] NESAWG "It Takes a Region, " Conference and Policy Roundtable

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Amy Little" <amylittle@hvc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Erik Hoffner'" <ehoffner@yahoo.com>, "'Northeast Permaculture'" <northeasternpermaculture@lists.riseup.net>, <permaculturehudsonvalley-owner@lists.riseup.net>, "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] NESAWG "It Takes a Region, " Conference and Policy Roundtable
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 16:04:08 -0500

Hi Northeast Permies,

If you are someone who wrote to me about getting involved in federal ag
policy, I am sorry if I did not get back to you- I have been experiencing
scary email glitches. If you wrote to me and you are still interested and do
not hear from me in a week or so, please get back to me. (I may have not seen
your email)

The Policy Roundtable will be on February 10 as a pre-meeting to the NESAWG
conference. We have a diverse mix of policy leaders from many farm and food
sectors. The focus is federal policy only, but there are other workshops and
meetings dealing with food and farm policies at many levels. You can check
out the conference at http://www.nefood.org/page/annual-conference.

Thanks for your patience,

Amy Little, Organizer

NESAWG, The Northeast Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

<http://www.nesawg.org/> http://www.nesawg.org

845-255-0822 home office

845-853-3440 cell

amylittle@hvc.rr.com