permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Policy and Permaculture - Northeast Food System

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Neil Bertrando <neilbertrando@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Policy and Permaculture - Northeast Food System
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 22:11:58 -0800

HI Amy,

I'm out west. I may be interested in participating when the context is
appropriate.

have you contacted the Northeast Permaculture Network or the Permaculture
Activist? they are closer to the area and may be more accessible and
informed about local issues?

http://northeasternpermaculture.wikispaces.com/

http://northeastpc.ning.com/

http://www.permacultureactivist.net/