permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Policy and Permaculture - Northeast Food System

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cory Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Policy and Permaculture - Northeast Food System
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 15:20:27 -0800 (PST)

Amy, I've forwarded this to one of my students who is mid a USDA grant,
putting a 22 acre permaculture farm and training program together near Miami.
The permaculture contigents connected to Universities also might be
interested or helpful. Sustainable Urban Agriculture Coalition in St Pete is
still a new organization but is interested in these issues, for sure. We also
have some extension service people who are pretty darn enlightened that might
be interested - from the viewpoint of translating things to down here, and
supporting the overall movement.

Koreen Brennan

www.growpermaculture.com
www.facebook.com/growpermaculturenow