permaculture - [permaculture] hugelkultur saves the world

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] hugelkultur saves the world
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 14:21:07 -0700

It's here. It's done. After all this time. Finally!

My grand hugelkultur video. This shows the why, the how, and, most
importantly, it shows a hugelkultur bed that has not been irrigated
all summer, packed with food. And in the background, you see dry,
brown desert-ish sadness in stark contrast to the green lushness.

http://richsoil.com/hugelkultur#vid

Imagine: less urban wood going to the dump; more carbon sequestration
- fight climate change in your own back yard; better garden flavor;
gardening becomes 20 times easier, so people grow more of their own
food; less consumerism (hoses, irrigation systems, sprinklers, etc.);
give a gift to your future self; can this solve world hunger?

I hope that every person that sees this will think of a way to get it
in front of a thousand other people. Hope, hope, hope!

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination: http://www.richsoil.com/email.jsp

  • [permaculture] hugelkultur saves the world, paul wheaton, 11/07/2012