permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Finding Permaculture Projects and People

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Andrew Millison <amillison@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Finding Permaculture Projects and People
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:56:08 -0700

Bill Wilson of Midwest Permaculture is located in Stelle, IL:
http://midwestpermaculture.com/

Wayne Weissman, very accomplished teacher and practitioner is located in
Carbondale, IL:
http://www.permacultureproject.com/

They have an extensive network of students throughout the state of
Illinois. I'd contact Midwest Permaculture directly to find out who's local
there.

Good luck,

Andrew Millison
www.beaverstatepermaculture.com