permaculture - [permaculture] Finding Permaculture Projects and People

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Alan Enzo <ecoenzo@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Finding Permaculture Projects and People
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 09:30:45 -0400

Hello Tribe!

We have a PDC student that lives in Macomb, IL, and she is wondering if
there are any projects, sites, or Permaculture people in that area that she
can connect with.

We looked on the PermacultureGlobal.com site, and found only one person
listed nearby.

Are there any another databases or listings that we could check to find
Permaculture people and projects?

Thank you!

Enzo
--
*Alan Enzo, Ph.D., M.B.A.*
Ecological Economics

*"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change
something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."* -
Richard Buckminster Fuller