permaculture - Re: [permaculture] scholarly articles about rotational grazing practices on campuses?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: christopher nesbitt <christopher.nesbitt@mmrfbz.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] scholarly articles about rotational grazing practices on campuses?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 07:27:22 -0600

Voice of America had a repeater station near Punta Gorda Belize, during the
contra war in Nicaragua, with hundreds of acres of fenced in land, and they
ran sheep and cattle on it to keep the grass down.

Christopher Nesbitt

Maya Mountain Research Farm
San Pedro Columbia, Toledo
PO 153 Punta Gorda Town, Toledo