permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Sth East Asian Regional Conference

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Sth East Asian Regional Conference
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 05:16:21 -0400

On 7/17/2012 1:20 AM, Daniel Jager wrote:
True about the FB page, I guess. But I do not see why setting up a
PCseasia discussion group on google should be included in this
process. I see this as something with a much wider and diffuser goal
than creating a network of contacts.

Yes, that is why I set up a PCSEASIA Google discussion group.........
and can also create a Google+ page where users can share all sorts of things, good companion to a Group. Google+ Circle can also be created
to have separate topical forums.

The reason why we discuss it here, is precisely because this joint
network is still somewhat lacking. And I don't have the time to
travel to Hong Kong for this event either. The discussion group would
serve people like me wonderfully well, since I work on a small scale
and, for now, I only wish to share experiences. I know there are tons
of people like that out there in SEA.

Go for it.

I am willing to give that group a kick start. If there are
objections, please let me know. We can always include group
moderators / admins.

@ LL: As far as I worked it out, I am now a member only and can add
post only messages. Could you change me to moderator/admin of said
group, so I can start working on it? And perhaps but up a welcome
page, etc.

As I just posted, you are a group owner of pcseasia:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/pcseasia