permaculture - [permaculture] Sth East Asian Regional Conference

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Daniel Jager <dfjager@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Sth East Asian Regional Conference
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 22:20:34 -0700 (PDT)

True about the FB page, I guess. But I do not see why setting up a PCseasia
discussion group on google should be included in this process. I see this as
something with a much wider and diffuser goal than creating a network of
contacts.

The reason why we discuss it here, is precisely because this joint network is
still somewhat lacking. And I don't have the time to travel to Hong Kong for
this event either. The discussion group would serve people like me
wonderfully well, since I work on a small scale and, for now, I only wish to
share experiences. I know there are tons of people like that out there in SEA.

I am willing to give that group a kick start. If there are objections, please
let me know. We can always include group moderators / admins.

@ LL: As far as I worked it out, I am now a member only and can add post only
messages. Could you change me to moderator/admin of said group, so I can
start working on it? And perhaps but up a welcome page, etc.

Daniel