permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Farming as a permaculture system. Re: [SANET-MG] yield of conventional vs organic farms

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Farming as a permaculture system. Re: [SANET-MG] yield of conventional vs organic farms
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 21:38:00 -0400

On 6/10/2012 12:07 PM, mIEKAL aND wrote:
I'm assuming your figs can go in the ground in your location. I'll
have to send you some cuttings in the fall, there are much better
tasting varieties than Celeste, even the Improved Celestes I find
better.

~mIEKAL
Ah, thanks mIEKAL! Please do. I could send you some wild plum seedlings, eleagnus, maybe multiplying onions.

Let me know when you can send the cuttings and if you want anything from around here.

LL