permaculture - Re: [permaculture] cash crops

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Crystal Powers <crystalannpowers@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] cash crops
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 14:59:51 -0600

I resonate with your situation. We are still working it out ourselves. I
feel that permacultue does factor in the living piece, at least in my
readings. I think the important thing is to look at your farm and see what
it will it support in the permaculture sense. What is the best mix for your
environment and customer base?