permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Scientific Papers on Urban Rainwater Harvesting

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Scientific Papers on Urban Rainwater Harvesting
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 14:44:45 -0700

Thanks for the suggestions thus far! I am familiar with these sources and
e-mailed Brad before anything else. What I really need and am having a
difficult time finding are scientific papers, you know with an abstract,
intro, methodology, results, etc. White papers too. I'll keep looking.

If I find a few good ones I'll send them out to the list as a resource.

--
Jason Gerhardt
Designer and Educator