permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Scientific Papers on Urban Rainwater Harvesting

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Richard Wade <wade@coac.es>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Scientific Papers on Urban Rainwater Harvesting
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 19:23:42 +0100

and tree people in LA

El 12/01/2012 6:39, Steve Hart escribió:
Jason..try searching "Melbourne Water" or "Sydney Water"...Steve Hart

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 12:12 PM, Jason
Gerhardt<jasongerhardt@gmail.com>wrote:

Hi All,
I'm in need of some quick links to scientific research studies that have
been completed that demonstrate urban rainwater harvesting, via rain
gardens, positively impacting water quality in streams, rivers, bays, and
lakes.

I'm serving as an advisor to a local organization in the application of a
grant and we need to attach scientific papers that support rainwater
harvesting improving water body quality. I've been called in last minute
on this so I am up against a deadline, any links you know of, please send
out to the list.

Much appreciated,
--
Jason Gerhardt